Facebook is one of the world’s most well-known social networking platforms. To put it simply, the platform is enormous. With 2.934 billion monthly active users in July 2022, Facebook became the most “active” social media platform in the world. Since then, these numbers have presumably dramatically increased.
The widespread use of social media has compelled companies to reconsider their marketing plans and the best way to use Facebook. Let’s look at some of Facebook’s amazing statistics before diving into the particular ways loan officers can use the site to expand their businesses:
- There are 200 million small businesses on Facebook.
- Facebook users use their phones 98.3% of the time.
- 78% of customers have used Facebook to find a product.
While you should always be networking, you should also use more cutting-edge techniques, including using social media. There is no denying that the majority of people spend a lot of time online. If you are a mortgage loan officer, using this method will help you locate your target market.
Why choose Facebook to advertise?
- Paid adverts can be used to supplement your organic marketing efforts. You can leverage the fact that so many people use Facebook every day as an opportunity to draw as much attention to your company as you can.
- Facebook ads can be customized to support a variety of marketing goals, including conversion, consideration, and awareness. As a result, you may concentrate on producing outcomes that increase ROI.
- Facebook offers a variety of ad types, including video, carousel, slideshow, photo, lead advertisements, canvas, link ads, and dynamic ads.
We’ve gathered some of our best strategies for enhancing your social media presence and expanding your business in the mortgage and real estate sectors to assist loan officers make the most of their ad campaigns on Facebook.
- Give them just enough information to pique their attention and then direct them to your landing page or website.
- Utilize compelling images to keep your viewers from scrolling.
- On Facebook, you may geographically target specific users (like cities or states). When establishing your ad set, include the location in the “Location” column.
- Loan officers often share information about the sector from other sources, but creating original content of your own can lead to more engagement.
- It’s critical to stand out from the competition, where many loan officers provide the same rates and lending programs, to attract new clients. Showing your personality with your followers is one of the finest methods to achieve this because it allows them to get to know you better and fosters their trust in you.
Need help? With our performance-driven, focused approaches and strategies at TwinklePPc, we can assist you in growing your business online so that you may obtain a greater return on investment.
We’ve dealt with loan officers for a long time. We would love to work with you to finally get your advertising to deliver the leads you want, from getting it to rank in the top Google sites to producing hundreds of leads using only Facebook.